Update Introduces New Capabilities for Enterprise Readiness and Application Delivery
“As companies are looking to increase the agility and speed required to deliver their products and applications faster, they are in need of a platform that can define, manage and govern activities while gaining insight from conception to production,” said Tal Levi Joseph, Vice President of Product Management for Application Lifecycle Management, Micro Focus. “With this latest release of ALM Octane 15, we added new unique features that were suggested directly by our customers to continue increasing the speed, quality and scale of their software delivery.”
Micro Focus ALM Octane 15 New Features and Benefits:
- New capabilities allow users to track the cycle time of features and resolution time of defects. In addition, insight cards can be opened from the widget with helpful trends and comparison data.
- Enhanced test planning now allows users to target a specific milestone when planning and running both manual and automated tests. You can now track quality and testing progress per milestone and to release.
- Support for Azure DevOps Services as a CI server and for Gherkin test injection in Bamboo, giving the ability to sync Azure Boards backlog into ALM Octane. Also included is enhanced Bamboo support with gherkin support, multi branch and multi shared-spaces capabilities.
- Ability to create a customizable Word or PDF report with information about your ALM Octane entities.
- Scale Agile Management with enhanced auditing, board printing, URL attachments and more flexible commenting on tasks.
The latest version of Micro Focus’ ALM Octane technology enables companies to accelerate Agile transformations for high-quality application delivery at enterprise scale while leveraging their existing investments.
Micro Focus ALM Octane 15 is now available to customers.